I believe NO ONE is above the LAW!
- I believe NO ONE is above the law, especially due to one's "status" in society. How can we say, “ignorance of the law is no excuse” and then give absolute immunity to the educated among us who knowingly break the laws.
- What message are we sending to our fellow citizens if we say "do as I say, not as I do!"
- In order to be non-discriminating against any one group of people, we have to discriminate against everyone (i.e. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Supreme Court Justice).
- One of my college Professors once told me, "the only difference between the inmates and the guards is the bars." I believe that a few bad cops, make it harder for the good cops to do their job! But I also believe that a bad cop cannot exist within an honest police department, unless at some higher level there's a serious problem going on! But this problem exists even at the very top of both State and Federal law enforcement organizations. Example, D.O.J. refused to even investigate the Clinton Foundations connection to Hillary's conduct at the State Department.
- Because I subscribe to what Justice Holmes said, I promise that not one single resident of this state will be given any less dignity and respect then the next person living, standing or inhabiting the house next door.